2023-2024 Board Members
President: Don Stefanik
Vice-President: Russ Watts
Secretary: Nico Vilgiate
Treasurer: Betsy Jennings
At-Large: Neil Drew
As a PRUD (Planned Residential Unit Development), Trappers Ridge has governing documents and Rules which govern not only the appearance and maintenance of the property, but also the use of the property and its amenities by owners, guests, and tenants. The goals of our governing documents are to protect and enhance property values in the community while ensuring the enjoyment of the community by all.
Homeowners, their guests, and lessees are expected to abide by all Association Rules and Regulations.
- Community Rules
- Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Tennis and Basketball Court Rules
- Rules For Rental Owners
- Rental Owner Acknowledgement of Understanding Form
- Summary of Rules For Renters
- Clubhouse Reservations
- Schedule of Fines, Late Fees and Interest Rate
- Articles of Incorporation
- 2018 Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions & Bylaws
- 2022 1st Amendment to the CCRs and Bylaws
- 2023 2nd Amendment to the CC&Rs and Bylaws (Reinvestment Fees)
The Wolf Creek Resort Master Homeowners Association was founded in 2002. It is an umbrella organization for the neighborhood HOAs of the resort and includes Trappers Ridge. The majority of the Master HOA’s functions are carried out by the neighborhood HOAs.
Calendar of Events